EzRecover Installation Procedure
About this download
EzRecover is a software that restructures the format of the GIGA PANEL should data become damaged for any reason during file transfer.
If you disconnect the USB cable while data is being transferred, flash memory in the GIGA PANEL will be damaged and the stored audio files in the GIGA PANEL will not be played back.
Install EzRecover in your computer before transferring audio files from the computer to the GIGA PANEL.
EzRecover is stored in the GIGA PANEL. Be sure to install EzRecover in your computer before the first file is transferred. If file damage occurs, EzRecover cannot be installed in your computer.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
How to update ?
- Connect the GIGA PANEL to your computer with the supplied USB
- When the Removable Disk window opens, EzRecover.exe in the GIGA PANEL is copied to the computer.
- If the Removable Disk window does not open, click My Computer , Removable Disk on
- Double-click EzRecover.exe on the computer - The Ez Recover - InstallShield Wizard dialog box appears.
- Click Next .
- Check I accept the terms of the license agreement .
- Click Next - Program installation starts.
- Check Finish .
Formatting the GIGA PANEL
In the following cases, format the GIGA PANEL using EzRecover.
- The file cannot be copied from the computer.
- The file in the GIGA PANEL cannot be recognized by the computer.
- Click Start , point to All Programs , Sony EzRecover , and then click
- Connect the GIGA PANEL to your computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Check Format Disk .
- When the format has completed, quit EzRecover and disconnect the USB cable.
- Audio files cannot be restored with EzRecover.
- When formatted with EzRecover, all files in the GIGA PANEL are deleted.