Memory Stick USB Adaptor MSAC-US30 Driver
The driver for the Memory Stick USB Adaptor MSAC-US30 is required if the device is not recognised by your operating system. The driver provided for download is the same as the one on the CD that was bundled with the product.
If, after installation, the problem remains, refer to our troubleshooting tree or FAQ articles, or contact your local customer information center (CIC).
Please follow the procedure below to perform the download and installation:
- Create a new folder on your hard disc to save the driver.
- Accept the disclaimer below to automatically start the download.
- When requested, save the driver file "MSAC_US30_DriverInstaller.exe" to the newly-created folder.
- Compare the filesize with the size given on this page. If the size is different, the download might have failed and the file will not open. In that case, clear your browser cache, and start the download again.
When the download is finished, follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Disconnect the MSAC-US30 from your computer.
- Start the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen procedure.
- When the installation is completed, connect the MSAC-US30 to a free USB port. The Plug and Play functionality of your Operating System will now recognize it as a Memory Stick Drive.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 98(SE)
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (Home / Professional)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7