Full Specifications & Features
€495.00(incl. VAT and WEEE)
Full Specifications & Features
Size & Weight
- MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D)
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY
- SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D)
- SUBWOOFER WEIGHT
- A / V Sync
- Yes (0-300msec, 25msec / step)
- Amplifier Channels
- S-Force PRO Front Surround
- LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) thru HDMI
- Yes / Yes / Yes
- Subwoofer Type
- Wireless Subwoofer
- Input and Output Terminals
- Analog Audio In(Inc TV CEC), Ethernet, Opt. In, USB
- Yes(A2DP (SINK), A2DP(SOURCE), AVRCP, LDAC, AAC)
- HDMI Inputs
- HDMI Out(ARC)
- DTS, DTS-ES (MATRIX6.1 / DISCRETE6.1), DTS-HD HR, DTS-HD LBR, DTS 96 / 24, DTS NEO:6 (Wireless Surround)
- Dolby Digital, DolbyTruHD, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Dual Mono
- Sound Mode
- ClearAudio+, GAME, Movie, Music(DSEE ), SPORTS, Standard
- Sound Effect
- 4K HDR HDMI Pass Thru
- 1080 / 24p
- BRAVIA® SYNC™ (CEC Control)
- Wireless Surround
- Wi-Fi® Built in
- Music Services
- Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect
- Wireless Multi-room
- Power Consumption
- BAR42W / SW25W
- Remote Commander
Eco and energy saving
- Power Consumption (Off Mode)
- not available
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals
- 7.0W( Ethernet ) / 7.0W( WiFi ) / 2.0W( Bluetooth ) / 7.0W(all terminals and networks connected*) *Wired connections automatically deactivate wireless connections. **Wi-Fi port and Ethernet port have router function which can forward audio data to some other Sony audio product.
- Standby Mode Activated
- After 20 minutes
- Networked Standby Mode Activated – Terminals
- After 20 minutes ( Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth)
- Wireless Network(s) On/Off Switch
- To make Wi-Fi OFF, refer to "Saving power in standby mode" and "Using the Setup Display" in Manual, Press HOME, select [Setup] -> [System Settings] -> [Quick Start / Network Standby] -> [Off] To switch OFF Bluetooth, Press HOME, select [Setup] -> [Bluetooth Settings] -> [Bluetooth Mode]-> Select [Off ]
- Voice Up
What's In The Box
- Optical cable, Wall Hanging Bracket, Batteries, Foot, Colour label for carton box
350W total power output
Bring all your music and movies to life in the volume and clarity they deserve, with a 350W rated power output.
2.1ch Front surround sound
Drivers at each end of the sound bar deliver precise sound imaging and clear mid and high frequencies, while the wireless subwoofer delivers all the low-end impact.
Surround yourself with sound
S-Force PRO Front Surround technology puts you right at the heart of the movies you love by emulating cinema style surround sound.
4K HDR compatible
A 4K HDR signal delivers exceptional detail, colour and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video.
3x HDMI inputs, 1x HDMI ARC output
HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable. 3x HDMI inputs give you the flexibility to connect to more.
The HT-CT800 is compatible with HDCP 2.2 copy protection, so you’re ready for the latest 4K formats.
Plug in and play from your device
Charge and access music files from multiple devices via the USB port.
Enjoy clear, high-fidelity sound with the Dolby® TrueHD lossless compression format.
Bring movies and music to life in dynamic surround sound thanks to the DTS-HD format.
More of the music you love
Wirelessly stream all your favourite tracks and playlists with Bluetooth® technology and LDAC. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate: 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth® audio, for a superior wireless listening experience.
Stream music throughout the house with Sony | Music Center
Use the Sony | Music Center app to group selected Sony soundbars and wireless speakers together, then stream from your favourite music service or from your TV via HDMI, optical or analogue.
Stream to different rooms
Stream music from your TV to speakers in other rooms, for total convenience.
Connect to rear speakers
Give your surround sound a boost when you connect to selected Sony wireless speakers.
Play Spotify through your audio device using the Spotify app as a remote.
Cast music, podcasts and radio from 100+ audio apps, including Google Play™ Music and more from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your audio device. Just tap the Cast button.
Better sound quality with Chromecast built-in
Just tap the Cast button to start streaming your favourite music directly from the cloud, for the best audio quality.
Save your battery with Chromecast built-in
Chromecast built-in makes a direct connection to the streaming service, so your smartphone battery lasts much longer than it would over Bluetooth® connection.
Total listening freedom with Chromecast built-in
Multitask without interruption. Play a game or take a call and the music will keep playing, even if you take your phone into another room.
Play music instantly
Jump straight back into the last track you were listening to on your Spotify account. Just push the Music Service button once to turn on and get started.
A setup to suit you
The HT-CT800's slim frame blends in seamlessly with the rest of your Home Cinema setup, perfect for wall-mounting or placing on a TV stand.
Reinforce every bassline with a powerful external subwoofer. It's wireless too, so you can place it wherever you like for maximum impact.