IMPORTANT: If any model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
- Using a mini plug cable (not supplied), plug one end of the cable to the Headphone jack on the IC recorder.
- Plug the other end of the mini plug cable into the Microphone jack or In-Line jack on the computer.
NOTE: If your computer does not have a Microphone jack or In-Line jack, you can use the USB Digital Audio adapter.
- On your computer, open an Application or Software which supports sound recording, and record from the IC recorder to the computer.
Instructions for Windows 10:
- Open your Windows 10 Voice Recorder (Sound Recorder) application.
- Click the Microphone mark on the Voice Recorder (Sound Recorder) application.
- Verify the sound level in the volume mixer by clicking on the volume icon from your taskbar. If the volume mixer is set to MUTE, you will not be able to record anything.
- Press PLAY on the IC recorder to start the playback of the messages to be recorded on the computer.
Instructions for Apple Mac OS X
- Open the QuickTime Player app.
- Select File.
- Select New Audio Recording.
- On the Audio Recording window, Tap on the record button.
- Press PLAY on your IC recorder to start the playback of the messages to be recorded on your computer.