IMPORTANT: This article applies to some non-Android BRAVIA TV models. For Android TV or Google TV, please refer to the following article: Can I turn off or disable the Info Banner display on an Android TV or Google TV?.
How to hide the Info Banner on the TV
Follow the steps below to hide the Info Banner:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Setup.
(For 2013 and 2014 models, skip this step.)
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Off or Hidden (other options are On, Large or Small).
List of non-Android TV models with the option to hide the Info Banner
The following TV models have the option to hide the Info Banner:
- 2020 models: X70 series
- 2019 models: WG66, XG70 series
- 2018 models: XF70, WF66 series
- 2017 models: WE75, XE70, WE66 series
- 2016 models: WD60_WD65, WD75 series
- 2014 models: All
- 2013 models: All
Note: If you don't have the option to hide the Info Banner even though your TV model was released in 2016 or later and it's present in the list above, make sure to update the software to the latest version. How to perform a software update.