If the images in the viewfinder are appearing as blurry, or out of focus, follow the steps outlined below for troubleshooting.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the viewfinder status after completing each step.
- Make sure the diopter and width between the viewfinders is properly adjusted by turning the diopter dial.
- If this product is used by more than one person, adjust the diopter each time the user changes.
- Adjust the diopter for each eye separately.
- Make sure Focus is set to Auto.
- Make sure the lens and viewfinder are clean. If the lens is dirty, clean it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Make sure the inner surface of the lens is not fogged.
- If moisture condensation has occurred, turn off the binoculars for at least one hour and power on again.
NOTE: In environments with large temperature differences or high humidity, moisture may condense inside the lens. To prevent moisture condensation when bringing the binoculars from a cold place into a warm place, put the binoculars in a plastic bag and seal it tightly. Remove the bag when the air temperature inside the plastic bag has reached the surrounding temperature.
If a 3D image appears as a double image when the subject is too close use the FINDER 2D/3D button to switch the display to 2D.
If you have completed all of the steps and the matter is still unresolved, the product may need to be serviced.
If you believe this to be the case, please contact us for further assistance.