Follow this procedure to capture video using USB Streaming in the PIXELA ImageMixer application.
- USB streaming is not supported in the Microsoft® Windows® 98 operating system.
- USB streaming is not supported in the Apple® Mac OS® operating system.
- Turn on the USB Streaming function in the camcorder menu.
- In the PIXELA ImageMixer application options screen, click the Capture Environment [FIG. 1] icon.
- Click the USB device capture [FIG. 2] icon.
- Click the Tool [FIG.3 ] icon to select the appropriate USB Device Setting [FIG. 4] from the drop down menu.
- If the camera is not found when accessing the movie or scene mode, refresh the connection by turning the camera power switch off and then back on.
- If the camera is still not recognized, confirm the camera is powered on and in the correct mode and the USB connection is secure at the camera and computer.
- If the camera is still not recognized, refer the customer to their computer manufacturer for further assistance troubleshooting the USB connection.
- Click the Movie Capture [FIG. 5] icon to display streaming video from the camera.
NOTE: Streaming video may be captured directlty from the camera while recording in real time or during playback of the tape.
- Click the Capture/Stop Movie Scene [FIG. 6] icon when the approriate scene appears.
- Click the Capture/Stop Movie Scene [FIG. 6] icon to stop the capture process.
- The segment will now be processed and saved to the desired location on the computer.
IMPORTANT: Do not power the camera off, disconnect the USB cable, or attempt to preview the captured segment while in this screen. The will cause PIXELA to terminate, making it necessary to restart the computer.