WARNING FOR LCD AND PLASMA TELEVISIONS: This procedure will reset the video calibration settings of the TV. If you paid to have your TV screen specially calibrated, you may want to first try performing a power reset instead. Otherwise, any special calibration settings will be lost.
Select the status of your TV below. The operation procedure varies depending on the status of the TV.
- Unplug the TV power cord (cable) from the electrical outlet
- Leave the TV unplugged for about one minute
- Plug the power cord (cable) back into the electrical outlet
- The TV should turn on automatically. If it doesn't, just turn it on
- Wait about 40 seconds for the TV to completely startup
- On the TV remote control, press and hold the [UP ARROW] button. Point the remote control to the front and centre of the television to make sure the infrared signal gets a good connection
- At this point, the TV might restart
- If the TV remains off after this operation, please check the following article:
>> the supplied remote control will not operate the TV
- The [POWER] button may be on the front, top or side of your TV. Some televisions have an Energy saving switch so don't confuse that with the [POWER] button
While holding the [UP ARROW] button, press and release the [POWER] button on the TV set. Depending on the TV, [RESET] will appear for a moment on the lower left-hand corner of the TV.
Release the [UP ARROW] button
The initial setup screen will display if the above procedures were done correctly
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup
If the reset did not complete successfully, disconnect all devices from the TV and turn off or disable the network connection. Then repeat the steps.
When all the solutions provided didn't work, please contact us