What to do if the BD/DVD/CD disc cannot be played?
Some Blu-ray Disc players may display Cannot operate this disc or No Disc on its display or in the TV screen.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if the Blu-ray Disc player cannot read or play a disc:
- Make sure the inserted disc is compatible with the Blu-ray Disc player. Refer to the list of supported discs indicated in the instruction manual of the player
- Check if the disc corresponds with the correct region
- Check the disc for any cracks, scratches or fingerprints that might be interfering with playback.
- Wipe the reading surface of the disc with a soft dry cloth before placing the disc on the tray.
- Try to play the disc again.