Highlight points set during the creation of the highlight movie are randomly included by the Highlight Movie Maker software and not all highlight points are guaranteed to be included. In addition, selected highlight points will not be included for the following instances:
- If the length of the movie is 10 seconds or shorter.
- If the highlight point is set in the last second of the source movie.
- Up to 10 highlight points can be set for a movie. When it reaches 10 highlight points, no additional highlight points can be added. To set new highlight point, clear all set highlight points and set them again.
- During recording, highlight points can be set only to AVCHD movies (except for 24p movies).
- Created highlight movies are saved in MP4 format.