How to access a web page using the BRAVIA Internet Browser?
Please follow the below steps on how to accessing a web page from the Internet Browser on your Bravia TV:
- Please ensure that Internet Access is connected and working in Network Set-up.
- Select Settings → Network → Network Set-up to configure your Internet connection.
- Press the HOME button, and select Application → Internet Browser. Once the Internet Browser is open, you can view the default web page.
- When you want to go to another URL, press OPTION on your remote.
- In the OPTION menu, select URL entry.
- Type the URL you want to open on the text field then select Enter.
- The requested page will be loaded. Please wait for a moment until the page is fully loaded.