The visual noise might have been produced during camera recording at the broadcasting station. This type of noise is especially possible when a camera with high resolution settings records a scene at night, in the dark, etc.
If the issue is distracting, adjust the following settings:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display in the TV category.
- Select Picture.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity.
- Adjust the settings as described below:
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
NOTE: For some video sources, noise may still appear if Random noise reduction is set from Auto to High. In this case, set the Random noise reduction to Off.
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.