Currently, Sony's Android TVs are compatible with select Logitech, Thrustmaster, Razer and Asus gamepads. For the latest information on gamepad compatibility, please visit the Sony website.
The following devices may work but are not officially supported:
- Logitech F310 Gamepad
- Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad
- Thrustmaster Score-A Gamepad
- Razer Serval Gamepad (Bluetooth)
- Asus Gamepad for Nexus Player
- Full compatibility and connectivity with Sony's Android TV differs with each product. Please check the compatibility on the manufacturer's website beforehand.
- For more information on USB mouse or keyboard compatibility, please visit the following FAQ: Can I use either a USB mouse or keyboard with Sony's Android TV?