According to your operating system, version and settings, your turntable might not be detected by the computer or the Hi-Res Audio Recorder application.
To make sure your turntable is detected, please try the following:
- Confirm that the turntable is securely connected to an AC power socket and that the USB cable is correctly plugged in both the turntable and your computer
- Confirm that the turntable is set to ON (and not STANDBY)
- Download and install the latest updates for your computer's operating system:
- If you use Windows, select Windows Update in the Start menu
- If you use Mac OS, choose Software Update from the Apple menu, or get the update from the Mac App Store
NOTE: If you are unable to install updates to your operating system, please contact the manufacturer of your computer or its operating system (e.g. Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
If your turntable still cannot be detected, it might need service. Please contact Sony.