If you feel that the picture/sound output from your television doesn't display or sound correct, there's an easy way to verify if something is wrong.
Performing the picture and sound test
Follow these steps to perform the picture and sound test.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select(Help) in the Settings category.
- Select Picture/Sound symptoms.
- Select Start to perform the picture and sound test.
- The sample picture and audio plays back.
Check whether the picture and sound is displayed/output correctly.
To cancel the test, press the BACK button on the remote.
- When the test is complete, the Picture and sound test is complete! screen appears.
- To test again select Restart the test.
- To end the test select Finish.