- The message “Software transfer failed” was displayed mid-update, and the update does not continue.
- The update freezes at the “Please wait...Downloading software....” screen.
- The update freezes at the “Please wait...Updating...” screen.
If any of these symptoms above occur, try the following solution.
- Tap Cancel on the Headphones Connect app to cancel the update.
- Turn off power to all Bluetooth devices connected to the mobile device being used for the update.
NOTE: If another Bluetooth device registered to the Headphone Connect app or a device compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (wearable device, smartwatch, etc.) is connected to your device, update may not be possible.
- Turn off the mobile device.
- Turn the mobile device back on.
- Relaunch the Headphones Connect app.
- Perform the update again using the Headphones Connect app.
- Turn off or close all other apps running on the mobile device.
- Keep the headphone as close to the mobile device as possible.
- Keep other devices that transmit radio waves, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices, away from the headphone and mobile device.