Can the unit playback 78 rpm records?
The unit only supports 33 rpm and 45 rpm records.
The platter does not turn.
- Make sure the ON / STANDBY button on the back of your turntable is set to ON.
- Make sure that the AC adaptor is firmly connected to a power outlet and the DC IN 12V jack on the turntable.
- Make sure that the drive belt is completely hooked around the motor pulley. If the drive belt is not hooked, or it is hooked on another place, the platter will not turn.
- Make sure the drive belt is not twisted. With the mat for the platter removed, turn the platter slowly by hand and make sure the belt is not twisted.
- If the issue has not been resolved, set the operating mechanism of the platter and tonearm to the initial state. Platter rotation and tonearm operation can be stabilized.
- If the tonearm is fixed with a string, remove the string.
- Raise the tonearm by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
- Slowly Turn the platter 10 times clockwise by hand.
- Down the tonearm by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
Does this unit support BLUETOOTH connection using AAC and LDAC?
These are not supported. This unit supports BLUETOOTH connection using SBC (Subband Codec) or QualcommR aptX audio.
Can the unit be paired with smartphones, TVs, or computers?
You cannot pair your unit with smartphones, TVs, or computers. The turntable can use the BLUETOOTH function to send data to playback devices (e.g. speakers) that support BLUETOOTH wireless technology; however, because the unit cannot receive data from smartphones, TVs, or computers, the turntable cannot pair with them.
The BLUETOOTH wireless communication range is short.
Try the following.
- If there are other electronic devices connected to your unit and the playback device, disconnect them.
- Connect the unit to a power outlet to which a microwave is not connected.
- Place the unit on a table not made of metal.
The volume cannot be adjusted when the unit is connected to the wireless speaker or headphones via Bluetooth function.
This issue may occur if you are using speakers or headphones that do not have volume buttons/keys to adjust the volume.
Sometimes sound is not played or abnormal noises occur on the playback device connected to this turntable via BLUETOOTH.
Try the following.
- Press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING button on your unit to deactivate its BLUETOOTH connection with the playback device.
- Press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING button on your unit to reactivate its BLUETOOTH connection to the playback device.
To avoid these issues:
- Turn on the playback device to set it to BLUETOOTH standby mode in advance.
- Press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING button on your unit to connect it to the playback device via the BLUETOOTH function.
Supplied Items/Replacement Parts/Repair
The 45 rpm adaptor and dust cover hinge accessories have not been included.
The 45 rpm adaptor and dust cover hinges are attached to a side surface of your turntable's packaging material.
Can styluses other than ones exclusively designed for this unit be used?
Use a stylus that is exclusively designed for this unit. Other styluses are not supported. To obtain a spare stylus, contact your dealer or the customer support website.
Can I replace the cartridge with the one that is not the same type as the one originally installed?
This unit is tuned according to the originally installed cartridge. Replacing with other types of cartridges is not supported.
When removing the stylus protective cover, the stylus is unintentionally removed.
When attaching or removing the stylus protective cover, slide it horizontally (illustrated below).
If you pull the stylus protective cover vertically, the protective cover and the stylus will be removed together. If you have done this unintentionally, follow the steps below to reattach the protective cover and stylus.
NOTE: For additional details, refer to the product manual: Maintenance > Replacing the Stylus >To attach the stylus.
- Attach the stylus protective cover to the spare stylus.
- Hold the cartridge body with one hand and then insert the tab on the spare stylus into the receptacle on the cartridge body.
What are the precautions when sending the unit for repair, etc.?
Sending the unit in an assembled state may cause breakages or malfunctions. Disassemble the parts and pack them securely when you send the unit.
- Put the stylus protective cover on the stylus.
NOTE: If you do not have the stylus protective cover, pack the stylus carefully so that it does not bump up against other objects while transporting.
- Remove the Mat for the platter and the platter (turntable). Put the drive belt on the rear side of the platter.
NOTE: For details, refer to "Assembling the Turntable" on the supplied manual.
- To prevent the tone arm from detaching from the tone arm rest during transport, pass a soft string, etc. through the hole under tone arm rest to fasten the tone arm to the tone arm rest.
- Pack the items carefully so that they do not bump up against each other while transporting.
NOTE: We recommend retaining the packing materials that came with the turntable and using that packaging whenever transporting.