IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- "Auto mode" allows you to shoot still images of a subject under any condition. In essence, the device determines the appropriate camera settings to get the best results for your photo.
- "P mode" (Program Auto) adjusts the exposure automatically (and also the shutter speed). You can still change various settings using the menu.
- "S mode" (Shutter Priority) allows you to shoot fast-moving subjects more clearly by manually adjusting the shutter speed.
- "M mode" (Manual Exposure) allows you to shoot still images with the desired exposure by adjusting the exposure for you (and also the shutter speed).
- "MR mode" (Memory Recall) allows you to register frequently used combinations of modes and setting values.
- Xperia 1 II doesn't have the "A mode"(Aperture Priority).
- "MR mode" is only available on Xperia 5 II.