Simultaneously using Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering / wired LAN adaptor
Yes, it is possible to use both at the same time.
If you're using
- the USB tethering function to connect an Android smartphone or,
- a wired LAN adaptor (sold separately) to establish a connection with a router or other device, and
- that smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating in Wi-Fi AP Mode,
the following message may be displayed in either situation:
- "The IP address of the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode has been changed due to an IP address conflict."
The communication between the Wi-Fi AP mode connected smartphone and the ILME-FX6 may have been disconnected if you see this message.
How to re-establish the connection
If you see a message that you have been disconnected, or the remote control monitoring function doesn't work:
- Turn the Wi-Fi function off and on again on your smartphone