IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
As of November 2021, you can execute the following commands with your voice by using Google Assistant:
- Turning Noise-cancelling on/off
- Turning Ambient Sound Mode on/off
- Google Assistant tells you the remaining battery charge
Things to keep in mind
- These functions can change due to changes in Google specifications.
- Always use the Headphones with the latest software installed.
- Open the Sony | Headphones Connect app, and set the following functions to Google Assistant:
- WH-1000XM4: The CUSTOM button
- WF-1000XM4: The Voice Assistant setting
- For details, refer to the Help Guide of your model:
With the changes Google will be making to the Google Assistant feature, we discontinued linking headphones to the Google Assistant app for iOS. For details, refer to the Google Assistant Help page (Google Assistant on headphones).