Why does my phone drop the Wi-Fi connection while Bluetooth is turned on?
You might experience that your phone sometimes drops the Wi-Fi connection while Bluetooth is turned on. This is a known issue that will be addressed in a later software release.
Note! Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.
A workaround until the solution is available is to turn Bluetooth off.
To turn Bluetooth off
- Find and tap Settings > Device connection.
- Tap the switch beside Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth off.
Affected Xperia devices and software versions
- Xperia XA1 with 40.0.A.6.189 or earlier
- Xperia XA1 Ultra with 42.0.A.4.167 or earlier
- Xperia XA1 Plus with 48.0.A.1.131 or earlier