Check the following if you have no GPS signal or if you get a Waiting for a valid GPS signal... or The GPS signal was lost... message.
- Find a clear view of the sky.
- Your device must be outdoors to locate your current position.
- Try repositioning your device in your car. Ideally, position it at the lowest possible point with a direct view of the windshield.
- If your car has windows made of heat-absorbing glass, it may be hard for the GPS signal to pass through.
- Mount the GPS antenna in an area where there is no heat-absorbing glass.