Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter, Version 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below
The driver will also install Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter driver Version 184.108.40.206 and Bluetooth Suite Utility
Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter Driver will resolve the yellow exclamation shows as “Generic Bluetooth Adapter” in device manager Window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AHDBLT-00247994-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AHDBLT-00247994-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDBLT-00247994-0042.EXE to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click “Yes”
- At “Select Country” please select country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter for Microsoft® Windows® 7" window, click the “Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button
The installation of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter is completed.
- 64 bit
- 126.65 Mb