Alps Touchpad Driver 7.105.529.105
- These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
- These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
- Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this file and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and choose "Extract All".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
6. Open the folder extracted in previous step and double-click on the file "Setup.exe".
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, restart your computer whenever prompted.
- 32 bit
- 10.72 Mb