Broadcom Bluetooth Driver, Version 126.96.36.1990 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below
This driver will also install FOXCONN-T77H114-BCM2070 driver version 188.8.131.52
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the BRDBLT-00248052-0042.EXE program.
- Download the BRDBLT-00248052-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the BRDBLT-00248052-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control” click “Yes”
- At “Select Language” please select the language you want to use during the installation and click “OK”
- At “Select Country” please select country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Broadcom Bluetooth Driver for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list of Known Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver is completed.
- 64 bit
- 110.53 Mb