Graphics Driver (nVidia) 184.108.40.20666
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some compatibilty issues.
What does it fix?
Under certain circumstances, there may be a popping noise during audio playback.
- Download the updated driver.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Select "nVidia Drivers", and click the Change/Remove button
- Click on Next / OK / Go to finish the uninstallation.
- Reboot the VAIO
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified, and double-click it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software, and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 118.42 MB