Setting Utility Series 126.96.36.19900
What is this?
This utility applies some default settings to various VAIO applications.
What does it fix?
After uninstalling an application that was assigned to S button, other applications later assigned to S button cannot start.
Changes to Battery care function cannot be saved.
The default setting for battery care function is changed.
Improvement of battery charge feature.
How do I perform this update?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000600068.exe to install the new version. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 6.14 MB