Wireless LAN Driver (Atheros) 184.108.40.206
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to install this driver update.
What does it fix?
Under certain circumstances, your system may show a blue screen when adding a new device.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600076.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 33.63 MB