BIOS - R3031C3
What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
What does it fix?
The display may show white stripes during system boot-up.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000557125.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 4.22 Mb