Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, Version 6.1.7600.30113 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDMCC-00231077-0041.EXE program.
- Download the REDMCC-00231077-0041.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDMCC-00231077-0041.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader is completed.
- 32 bit
- 8.95 Mb