ATI HDMI Audio, Version 220.127.116.1134 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the ATI HDMI Audio (Realtek) for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDAUD-00231251-0042.EXE program.
- Download the REDAUD-00231251-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, double-click the REDAUD-00231251-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" window.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to ATI HDMI Audio Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree"
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the ATI HDMI Audio is completed.
- 64 bit
- 15.61 Mb