RealtekPCIE CardReader, Version 6.1.7600.69 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIE CardReader for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** Realtek PCIE CardReader is for the yellow bang showed as a name "PCI Device" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDMCC-00242878-0042.EXE program.
- Download the REDMCC-00242878-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, double-click the REDMCC-00242878-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Realtek PCIE CardReader for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At this system must be restarted to complete the installation" and click "OK" to restart the system.
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list ofKnown Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Realtek PCIE CardReader is completed.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 10.07 Mb