How to connect to Mobile Broadband using OneClick Internet (Windows 8)
This article provides specific instructions for the WebToGo® OneClick Internet connection manager for Windows 8. It is applicable only to units equipped with a 3G/LTE Module.
How to establish a connection?
1. In the list of programs select 'OneClick Internet'.
2. The application will launch. If your SIM card is protected with a PIN code, you will be asked to enter at this moment.
3. Wait until the program has detected your network.
4. Click the Connect button.
5. You are now connected. If you wish to browse the internet, you can start your internet browser.
6. To end up your WWAN connection, click the Disconnect button in OneClick Internet.
Note: If you are unable to connect, click the Settings button in OneClick Internet. On the Profiles tab, verify that the correct settings are configured for your network. Contact your mobile operator for more information. For help about OneClick Internet, click the Help button within this program.