Questions & Answers: 55
- Feeling Blue? Tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesIn this article, you’ll find solutions to the most common Bluetooth issues. Bluetooth connection issues Keep distance and obstacles in mind Once you’ve paired and connected your devices, the distance and obstacles
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- The car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlayIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue should be resolved.
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkUnfortunately, playback of YouTube content may not be possible due to YouTube or content restrictions.
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS device.The Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from
- WebLink displays an error or USB connection is not detectedIf the WebLink function cannot be used, check the following. Are any of the errors below displayed? USB device not supported. For detail on the compatible devices, visit the support site on the last page in the
- Which version of iOS and Android supports the WebLink Cast feature on my car stereo?To use the WebLink feature, you need to run: Android 7.0 or later iOS 13 or later For iOS, touch support from the headunit is currently supported on iOS 13 - iOS 13.3.1. Continue to check the WebLink website or
- The WebLink Cast function stops after ending a phone callIf you receive a phone call while using the WebLink Cast function, the function may stop unexpectedly when the call ends. If this happens, just restart the WebLink Cast function.
- My car stereo doesn't recognise files from a connected USB deviceThis issue may occur if your USB device exceeds the maximum capacity of folders or files that your car stereo can recognise. Check the table below to determine the maximum number of folders and files your car stereo