Questions & Answers: 21
- The screen turns off when I close the coverTo activate the screen, press the power key. If the screen isn't activated when pressing the power key, make sure that you've selected the correct cover type. To keep the screen turned on when you close the cover
- The screen is too dark when I close the coverFollow these steps to increase the screen brightness level when the cover is closed. Find and tap Style Cover → Brightness increase when the cover is closed. Select an option.
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Support by Sony (2.2.): Two highly requested features released in EuropeThe Support by Sony mobile app as well as your Sony account (My Sony) help you find relevant information such as FAQs, manuals, or firmware updates for your Sony products. The latest version of Support by Sony (2
- Where can I find a Sony Authorised Repair & Service Center?Please select a product category Diagnostics, Repair Booking options and Authorised Service & Repair Centres can vary depending on your product. Please click a category to continue ► Televisions & projectors
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- How to create a Sony account & register my productTo register your product, you'll first have to create a Sony account. A Sony account allows you to: enjoy offers and promotions get extensive product support via registration and the Support By Sony app connect