If you are experiencing blurry video or low video quality when streaming Netflix, it could be caused by your Internet connection or a setting in your Netflix account.
- Your connection may be affected by other online activity on your network, such as online gaming, file sharing, or other video streaming.
- If you are using an unsecured wireless network, you may be unknowingly sharing your connection with other people in your area
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) could be delivering a slower connection speed than the recommended 2.5 Mbps.
- Confirm your Netflix Account Video Quality settings.
- Using a computer, go to the Netflix website.
- Log in to the site using your e-mail and password.
- Click Your Account & Help.
- Click Manage Video Quality.
- Select the desired quality.
- Good quality (up to 0.3 GB per hour)
- Better quality (up to 0.7 GB per hour)
- Best quality (up to 1 GB per hour, or up to 2.3 GB per hour for HD)
For further troubleshooting, please refer to the Netflix help centre.