- Connect your BRAVIA TV or Blu-ray Disc player to your home broadband Internet connection.
- Use the supplied remote control to navigate to the PlayStation Network (PSN) service icon and choose PlayStation Music.
- Select Link an Account to access your device activation code.
- Write down the device activation code.
- Using a computer or other Internet browser-capable device, log into the PlayStation Network site by dragging the cursor over Sign in or click Create an account on the top right-hand corner of the page. If the error message "An account with this e-mail address already exists" appears on screen after submitting the new account form, that means you already have an existing PlayStation account. In this case please log-in with your PlayStation account or create new PlayStation Network account with another e-mail address.
- Fill out the registration information, then click on the I Agree. Create my account. link. Select the appropriate device from the list, then click the Activate button.
- Enter the Activation Code from step 4 and press Continue.
- Once you have registered your account, you will be prompted to create a secure account PIN that can be used to confirm purchases and logins of the devises.
Important: Always unlink/deactivate the set from your PSN account when selling or giving set forward to avoid next used to see your e-mail address or letting to try to log-in to your PSN account by guessing the PIN code.
How to unlink/deactive the device
- Turn off the Internet video device.
- Using a computer, tablet or similar go to the PSN website and log-in using your existing e-mail address and password.
- Click on the Devices tab.
- Click on HDTVs.
- Click on the button to Deactivate your HDTV.
- You can also access / manage your devices from the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) website.
- Not all Blu-ray Disc (BD) or TVs have BIV capabilities. To see if your BD player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or manual supplied with the device.
- Available BIV services vary depending of model and country where the set is located.