IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section at the bottom of this article before starting these steps.
The unit turns off automatically to reduce the power consumption when the unit is not in use.
- If you are using the SRS-X33, SRS-X55, SRS-XB3, SRS-XB2:
When a connection cable is connected to the AUDIO IN port to input audio, the power may turn off after 15 minutes (automatic power off function). This function works when the audio input level is low, therefore turn up the playback device (Walkman, iPod, etc.), and adjust the volume with the speaker.
- If you are using another product:
When the playback has been stopped for approximately 15 minutes, the unit will automatically turn off.
If you are using the following products, you can enable or disable Auto Standby. To disable the Auto Standby function, follow the steps below.
- If you are using the CAS-1
Turn the AUTO STANDBY switch on the rear of the unit to OFF.
- If you are using the SRS-X7, SRS-X9, SRS-X77, SRS-X88, SRS-X99, SRS-HG1, SRS-ZR7 or SRS-ZR5:
- Tap the Music Center（SongPal） application icon on your mobile device.
- Tap an audio device on the Speaker & Group screen.
- Tap the Settings icon on the audio device screen.
- Select Power Option.
- Uncheck Auto Standby.
- If you are using the SRS-XB3, SRS-XB2
- Connect the speaker to the AC adaptor, and turn off the power.
- Press and hold the + button and the – button at the same time for at least five seconds.
When the auto power off function switches to off, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes three times in white.
When the function switches to on, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes twice in white.
NOTE: If the operating time shortens drastically, service may be required.