If you select the "Retrieve song information" option in the app, a screen may appear indicating that song information cannot be retrieved. Check the message displayed on the screen, according to the exact message, follow the steps below.
- If "No metadata for music track(s) found. Try again later." appears:
This message appears when information is not registered in the Gracenote music database.
Please wait until the song information is registered in the music database, or, if you are using a Windows computer, transfer the song again using Media Go by followingthe steps below.
- Launch Media Go
- Display the songs stored in the Smart B-Trainer
- Remove the song(s) which don't have BPM information from the Smart B-Trainer
NOTE: Songs can be removed by right-clicking a song and selecting "Delete" from the menu that is displayed.
IMPORTANT: To prevent removing songs from Media Go, make sure the songs you are deleting are selected from "Music" in the Smart B-Trainer.
- Transfer the removed song(s) back to the Smart B-Trainer from "Library" > "Music".
- If "BPM" or "Tempo" is not listed as a header field, right-click a header, select "More...", and click "BPM" and "Tempo" as column headers to be displayed.
- If you transfer songs using Media Go, performing the "Retrieve song information" command on the app is not needed since song information is analysed before songs are transferred with Media Go.
- In order to transfer songs using Media Go, Media Go must be installed and the songs to be transferred need to be added to the library of Media Go.
- Launch Media Go
- If "Song information could not be retrieved. Check your network connection." appears:
This message appears when your device is not connected to a network.
Since song information is retrieved over a network, please connect your device to a valid network.
Instructions for connecting to a valid network varies according to the device, please check the documentation of your device.