I want to transfer music to a Walkman by drag-and-drop from iTunes for Windows
I don’t know how to transfer songs managed by iTunes without using Media Go application.
Open Music folder in the Walkman, then transfer music by drag-and-drop from iTunes to your Walkman.
NOTE: You can only drag-and-drop music managed by iTunes when using a Walkman that supports drag-and-drop function. (The Walkman might not support all functions.)
- Connect your Walkman to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Open the MUSIC folder of your Walkman.
- Start up iTunes.
- Drag-and-drop the music you want to transfer from iTunes to your Walkman MUSIC folder.
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) copyright-protected files are not supported.
- Transferred contents that exceed the folder hierarchy limit of the Walkman are not playable. For information about data hierarchy, refer to the manual.
- Playlists of iTunes are not transferrable.