Programme List Transfer is grayed out and cannot be selected.
This symptom will occur in any of the following cases:
- A USB device is not connected.
- More than one USB device, such as an USB HDD for recording or USB memory, is connected.
- During recording on the HDD or other USB devices.
After checking all the issues above, check if you can select Programme List Transfer again.
- When using the USB HDD for recording, temporarily disconnect the USB cable from the TV. After performing Programme List Transfer, reconnect the cable to the TV.
- To display the Programme List Transfer screen, perform the following procedure.
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channel setup in the TV category.
- Select Digital setup.
- Select Technical set-up.
- Select Programme List Transfer.