IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Play 8K photos on the TV
Use the Media Player app to display 8K photos from a USB storage device or a network drive.
Play 8K videos on the TV
Follow these steps to play back 8K video from a compatible HDMI device:
- Connect your 8K compatible device to the HDMI 4 port using a Premium High-Speed HDMI cable.
- For Z8H_ZH8 series: Some HDMI devices that output 8K signal require an HDMI cable that supports 48Gbps. In that case, use an Ultra High Speed HDMI cable.
- Enable Enhanced format (8K).
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Watching TV.
- Select External inputs.
- Select HDMI signal format.
- Select HDMI 4 (8K).
- Select Enhanced format (8K).
- Play and view your 8K video on your TV.
Important note: no other options are compatible (including streaming services).