IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can check the approximate amount of remaining battery level of the charging case when you set the headphones in the charging case.
- If the red indicator of the charging case and the headphones light up:
The remaining battery level is between 30% and 100% and you can charge the headphones normally using the charging case.
- If the red indicator headphones light up and the red indicator of the charging case flashes for 15 seconds after closing the lid of the charging case:
The remaining battery level is between 5% and 30%, and the remaining battery level of the charging case is less than needed to charge the headphones fully.
- If the red indicator of the headphones doesn't light up, or the indicator turns off immediately:
The remaining charge of the charging case is less than 5% and you can't charge your headphones.
- You can check the battery level on the Sony | Headphones Connect app (Version 6.0 or higher) after you update your headphones to software Version 2.0.2 or higher. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- You can't check the battery level of the case while you are charging it.