IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To record a video in slow motion with Cinema Pro follow these steps:
- Tap the FPS menu.
- Select 120fps to record a video in slow-motion.
- The FPS menu sets the camera's fps (recording frame speed). You can select either 120fps or the same fps value as the Project FPS (Playback frame speed). If you select 120fps, the video is recorded in slow motion, and its slow ratio depends on the Project FPS.
- Example: With a "Project FPS" of 23.98 and an "FPS" of 120(24), the slow ratio will be "x5.0" (= 120/24).
- 120fps is supported only in 24mm lens.
- Xperia 1 II only supports 2K resolution in 120fps mode, however, Xperia 5 II and Xperia PRO* support both 2K and 4K resolution in 120fps mode
*Xperia PRO is not available in Europe.