IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
- Make sure your Amazon Alexa™ enabled device is supported for your TV in your country.
- Your speaker must be set up with the Amazon Alexa app.
- Visit the Amazon Support Website for more information.
Perform device discovery
Step 1: Make sure device discovery was performed on the Amazon Alexa-enabled device
Step 2: Make sure the TV name is displayed in the Amazon Alexa app
- If the TV name isn't displayed, perform the device discovery again in the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app on the TV.
- If the TV name is displayed, change it to a simple name that Alexa can easily recognise in the TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app on the TV.
*Amazon and Alexa are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.