IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps below if the initial setup of the Music Center app fails:
- Make sure your wireless network has an active internet connection.
- Check if other devices have an internet connection.
- Make sure your audio device and mobile device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Force quit the Music Center app and reboot (restart) your mobile device.
- Unplug your audio device and plug it in again.
- Unplug the router from the wall outlet and then plug it in again.
- Perform the initial setup of the Music Center app again.