IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the appropiate steps below depending on what you see when you tap the screen:
When the tapped point is surrounded by a green frame
The screen operations change as follows when the TalkBack function is On:
- Scroll: Using two fingers.
- Selection: Tap once, and double tap when surrounded by a green frame.
Change the TalkBack function to Off and see if the issue goes away.
You can turn the TalkBack function Off using either of the following methods:
- Press and hold the [ + ] (volume) and [－] (volume) buttons for three seconds.
- Turn the function Off from the setting menu:
- Swipe the Home screen upwards, then select Settings.
- Select Accessibility → TalkBack.
- Turn TalkBack to Off.
When there is no green frame at the tapped point
Update the Walkman player to the latest firmware version. After the update is completed, restart the player, then check if the issue was resolved.
Related article: Important notice when you set the screen lock of the Walkman player.