Sound is interrupted from the subwoofer or rear speakers after reconnecting the power cord to a power strip, or turning the power strip off and on.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You may experience that the subwoofer or rear speakers' sound gets interrupted when:
- you reconnect the power cord to a power strip, or
- you turn the power strip off and on.
If this occurs, follow these steps to reset the RF Channel setting:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Speaker Settings.
- Select Wireless Speaker Settings.
- Select Off once in the RF Channel setting and turn the setting On again.