IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Perform the following troubleshooting steps on the BRAVIA XR TV and then check if the issue is resolved after completing each step:
- Make sure your TV is compatible with spatial sound. If your TV is compatible, go to the next step.Note: If your TV model is not listed on the page, it isn't compatible with spatial sound.
- Reset the TV.
- Update the TV software to the latest version.
- Make sure the transmitter and TV are connected with both an optical and a USB cable.
- Make sure the Bluetooth setting on the TV is set to OnNote: The TV must detect the transmitter by Bluetooth to perform the set-up.
- On the remote control, press the Quick settings button.
- Select Settings → Remotes and Accessories → Bluetooth then set it to On.
- Adjust the distance and position of the transmitter and TV.Note: If there are any devices near the TV that emit radio signals, turn them off or move them away from the TV.