IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the control box and speakers can't connect, please follow the instructions in this article.
Reset the control box and all four speakers
Reset the control box
To reset the control box, press and hold the Power button for more than 10 seconds. The settings will return to their initial status.
- Temporarily placing the control box and all four speakers close together can help the devices reset. Once the control box and all four speakers are connected, you can return them to their previous location.
- It will take some time for the reset to begin and the control box to start.
Reset all four speakers
- On the bottom of the speaker, press and hold the Power button for more than 10 seconds to reset the speaker.
- The power indicator of the speaker flashes slowly in red, and then the reset process starts.
- The power indicator of the speaker flashes in green and orange alternately when the reset is completed.
- Once the reset is complete and the power indicator turns off, disconnect the AC power cord (mains lead) from the speaker, then reconnect the AC power cord.
Perform initial settings
- On the remote control supplied with the speaker system, press the Power button to turn on the system.
- Check that the connection is completed on the TV screen between the control box and the four speakers.Note: The control box and speakers will connect automatically.
- Complete the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions.